Let’s pretend that your metabolism is similar to a wood stove. When you add a log to a fire it will get hotter and as a result will produce more heat. However, after the log has burnt down, you need
- Metabolism and Bodily Functions
- Snack Food that Gives You Energy
- Weight Loss with Diet Pills or Boost Your Metabolism
- Tips for a Balanced Diet
- How to Boost Your Metabolism with Food and Exercise
- Can Strength Training Raise Your Metabolism?
- How Exercise Can Affect Your Metabolism
- Wise Moves to Increase Metabolism
- How Does Your Metabolism Work?
- How Does Breakfast Affect Your Metabolism?