Your metabolism, the rate at which you burn calories, requires certain chemicals for it to function at a high rate. Let’s look at four of the more important ones: 1) B-Complex This group of vitamins is responsible for helping break down
- Metabolism and Bodily Functions
- Snack Food that Gives You Energy
- Weight Loss with Diet Pills or Boost Your Metabolism
- Tips for a Balanced Diet
- How to Boost Your Metabolism with Food and Exercise
- Can Strength Training Raise Your Metabolism?
- How Exercise Can Affect Your Metabolism
- Wise Moves to Increase Metabolism
- How Does Your Metabolism Work?
- How Does Breakfast Affect Your Metabolism?